New album on Warp Records
out now Worldwide
With Jon Hopkins and Leo Abrahams
A series of performance films featuring brand new, improvised compositions from Brian Eno, Jon Hopkins & Leo Abrahams filmed in Brian’s own London studio, provide a unique insight into the making of the new album. Subscribe to the mailing list below or our RSS Feed to be notified when the sessions go online.
Photos from the Collectors’ Edition Screen Print Creation
Brian spent two days at K2 Screen Studio, London overseeing the creation of the 250 prints for the Collectors’ Edition. The work is a print application of the generative art that Brian has been developing throughout his career. Each print in the edition is created from an individual arrangement and combination of screen-printed layers. The images, alignment and colours were changed systematically through the printing process to create the 250 unique prints.
Images of the Limited Edition and Collectors’ Edition Box Sets
Both editions share similar packaging – the additional unique contents of the collectors edition are detailed below.
Limited Edition Box Set (Heavyweight vinyl, 2xCD, Lithographic Print)
Packaged in a rigid, Birch paper-covered slipcase with printed and foil-blocked cover and spine, this edition includes:
- 180g heavyweight, double disc 12″ vinyl pressing of the album, in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil block.
- CD pressing of the album, along with extra disc containing four extra tracks, in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with foil blocked credit sheet.
- High quality 12″ square lithographic print of new Brian Eno artwork, printed on 352gsm Mohawk Superfine stock, presented in full-colour, case-bound 12″ cover. Lined in crimson stock with tissue paper protection.
- Audiophile quality downloads : 24-bit WAV album AND 320kbps MP3 album delivered digitally on day of release.
Collectors’ Edition Box Set (Sold Out)(Unique signed, numbered screen print by Brian Eno, Heavyweight vinyl, 2xCD)
This Collectors’ Edition of 250 worldwide includes everything in the Limited Edition with the following, one-of-a-kind additions:
- A one-off, entirely unique 305 x 305mm square silkscreen print. Printed on 330gsm Somerset Radiant White stock, numbered and signed in pencil by Brian Eno. More info on the creation of these prints above.
- A real copper plate, etched with the title and unique edition number embedded in the spine of the slipcase.
*Please note no edition number or specific print can be reserved from this edition. Allocation to customers will be random.